Superior FR performance for Tactical Operators
Our latest version of Tactical Pants and Tactical Shirts have arrived and bring new levels of performance and protection to tactical operators. An evolution of a trusted and proven designs, but in a tough + stretchy Fire Resistant fabrication which brings a new level of protection to tactical operators.
With so many in products on the market our intention was to build the best and most technically advanced tactical pants possible. The no-compromise approach to materials and development was combined with feedback from end users to create a superior tactical pant with performance and protection at its core.
Tactical operators should be aware of inferior pants with high synthetic fiber content which is highly flammable and often loaded with harmful dyes and treatments.
Unlike many competitor brands we engineered a more breathable fabric to keep the user cooler and more comfortable and more importantly we achieved this in a Fire Resistant + Antistatic fabrication.
The new CPX Tactical Pants are loaded with features and are extremely comfortable, tough, lightweight and very breathable. They perform well in a range of seasons and conditions to give you a performance edge. The tear and abrasion resist exceeds Mil-Spec and the added functionality, and superior breathability means these pants are made to perform. The top and pant take advantage of a modacrylic blend fabric which is highly stretchable, moisture wicking and fast drying for comfort and performance.
“The tactical pants & top were really comfortable. We didn’t find them too hot compared with other uniforms we used before”
-Classified Tactical Operations team leader
“The tee feels great against the skin and works well under all of our gear… not hot and dries fast and hold up after extended use.”
-Classified weapons instructor
Try a set now and experience the difference.
*Frontline Tactical pants *Competitors Tactical Pants
1) Made from our Fire Resist fabric 1) Made with high synthetic fiber content which are highly flammable
2) Mechanical stretch ripstop 2) Non stretch woven restricts movement
3) UPF50+ as standard 3) Not certified to meet the Australian conditions
4) Chemical free Oeko-tex certified 4) Be aware of dangerous chemicals and treatments
5) Pre curved seams with 3D shape 5) Flat and oversized with too much bulk
6) Highly breathable + comfortable 6) Heavy fabric often treated with Teflon which doesn’t breathe