14 Day Returns Policy
Standard Products* purchased at frontlinesafety.com.au may be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of purchase. (*Standard products do not include customised or special order items.)
Returns must be in brand new condition and in original packaging, with all tags attached.
To arrange a return or exchange:
1. Complete the form below and provide your order number, item name, size, and colour.
2. Specify if return or exchange required. If exchange, please advise the item, size and colour required.
3. Our Customer Service Team will provide a return authorisation (RA) number and details of where to send the goods.
4. Return the goods with a copy of the RA.
Express Post or Courier is recommended for returns so you can track & trace your return. Frontline Safety is not responsible for returned goods that do not arrive at our warehouse.
Goods will be inspected on return and if item can be returned to stock for sale, a refund, credit, or exchange will be processed within 7 days.
Correct fitting and sizing is the responsibility of the customer. Items that do not fit correctly should be returned unsoiled and undamaged, with all tags attached. Refund or correct size replacement will be made available if possible.
Delivery charges to return an item or send a replacement item are the responsibility of the customer.
Refunds for orders placed online are credited back to the original credit card on which the order was purchased.
To check on the status of an exchange or refund, please include your RA Number in the form below.
* Customised Products or Special Order items cannot be returned or exchanged or cancelled. An order for a Customised Product or Special Order item is considered a firm order. Customised products and Special Order items cannot be returned due to customer change of mind, or if wrong colour or wrong size is ordered by the customer. Customised products and Special Order items are indicated on the website item description and/or on the customer Quote and customer Sales Order confirmation.
Products offered on frontlinesafety.com.au are warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from date of purchase of the product.
If a product fails due to a manufacturing defect within 12 months of purchase, we may repair the product without charge, or replace it at our discretion.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, improper care, negligence, or the natural breakdown of colours and materials over extended time and use.
To lodge a warranty claim please provide:
1. Copy of Tax Invoice, including date of purchase, and item, size and colour.
2. Description of the issue
3. Photos of the product
This information is required so we can lodge a warranty claim with the manufacturer on your behalf.
If warranty claim accepted, a Return Authorisation will be emailed and goods must be returned with a copy of the RA.
Goods returned under warranty claim must be in clean condition, free of mud and dirt. Goods will not be accepted at our warehouse if not clean, and will be returned to the customer.