To our Customers and Community,
WE ARE OPEN!
We will to continue to support you as an essential service during this time. Our greatest priority is the health and safety of all of our team members, you our valued customers and the wider community.
Online and phone orders are preferred, with orders shipping daily. Orders received before 12 noon will usually ship SAME DAY or NEXT DAY.
Please allow extra time for delivery, due to the increased demand on Couriers during COVID-19.
Our STORE is open but with additional health and safety measures in place for customers and staff. This allows us to safely continue operations and puts us in a strong position to continue to fill our supply commitments to our customers.
Based on NSW Health COVID safe guidelines for Regional NSW, the following measures are in place in our store:
- Face masks must be worn in store until further notice. No entry will be permitted without a mask.
- Visitors are required to sign in on the NSW App before entering by using the QR code at the front door.
- Social Distancing measures in place are with maximum of 2 Customers in store at a time.
- Hand Sanitiser is provided for use when entering the store.
- If you are unwell or have flu-like symptoms, do not visit the Store at this time.
We have stock on hand of most items, with most orders being filled from existing inventory in our Australian warehouse. We are still receiving regular top-up stock from our suppliers.
We have taken extra steps to ensure our office and warehouse are clean, hygienic environments for everyone including increasing the frequency of cleaning.
To limit exposure of our staff we have only two people working in our warehouse at a time to dispatch orders, and it’s just one person handling your order.
Be assured we are doing everything we possibly can to provide continuity of service and get our protective equipment and apparel out to those working on the frontline.
Thank you to all our loyal customers for your continued support. And a huge thank you to all our health care and emergency services workers, for their support to the community during this time.
Take care and stay well.