FrontlineHPX Tactical Zip Neck Shirt for a volatile world
TheHigh Performance Zip Neck Shirt allows you to perform and operate in a worldwhere everyone demands performance.
FrontlineHPX Range brings a new level of protection to first responders. The new ZipNeck Shirts have been designed and tested by first responders for firstresponders to deal in a range of rapidly changing tasks and environments theyare scalable to a broad spectrum of duties.
The main body section andunderarms use a stretchFRJersey made from 180gsm Modacrylic Cotton. This High Stretch fabric is used inthe chest/ back and underarm to provide full unrestricted movement.
Arobust ripstop fabric is used in the arms and collar. This lightweight butdurable fabric utilises a mechanical stretch construction which does notcontain highly flammable elastane. The benefit is a greater degree of comfortand fit allows for a range of operational activities.
Bothfabrics are lightweight, durable, comfortable and are Oeko-Tex 100 Certifiedmeaning that there are no harmful chemicals in the fabric such as formaldehydeand other known cancer-causing chemicals.
Thefabric is not treated with fabric stiffeners which restrict breathability suchas Teflon. The fabric is certified to offer UPF 50+ protection and is moisturewicking and fast drying. They are easy care because sometimes there is not muchtime between shifts.
Theshirt is full of features such as reinforced elbows with and optional removableelbow pads.
Whetheryou’re in general response duties or highway patrol, patrolling the localshopping centre, chasing down an offender, or evacuating a suburb, the Zip neckshirt can be worn all day in a range of seasons and conditions giving you anoperational edge.
- Robust fabric, 215gsm75% cotton / 25% polyester, in a rip-stop +mechanical stretch fabrication
- High stretch FR Jersey, 180gsm Modacrylic Cotton in thechest/ back for ease of movement
- UPF50+protection that meetsAS/NZS 4399
- 2 x large shoulder pockets withpleats and secure zipper closure
- Shoulder pockets are angled foreasy use
- Top opening allows for extrastowage
- Zippered neck has soft jerseyplacket for comfort
- Reinforced elbow panel withoptional elbow pad capability
- Adjustable wrist tabs withvelcro closure
FrontlineHPX FR Zip neck shirt
Whenthe risks are higher, then chose HPX FR.
InherentlyFlame Retardant and Anti-Static blend of lightweight breathable fabric forfirst responders who are expected to respond to all incidents whether it’s acar on fire, local bush fire evacuations, active shooter, electrical storms,industrial accident, bomb search, gas leak and self-harm involving fuel.
Whenthe heat is on you need HPX NMND or HPX FR
- Robust fabric, 215gsm75% cotton / 25% polyester, in a rip-stop + mechanical stretch fabrication
- High stretchFR Jersey, 180gsm Modacrylic Cotton in the chest/ back for ease of movement
- UPF50+ protection that meetsAS/NZS 4399
- 2 x large shoulder pockets with pleats and secure zipper closure
- Shoulder pockets are angled for easy use
- Top opening allows for extra stowage
- Zippered neck has soft jersey placket for comfort
- Reinforced elbow panel with optional elbow pad capability
- Adjustable wrist tabs with velcro closure