Compact and effective respiratory protection from various contaminants.
• 95% filtration efficiency
• Filters solid air borne particles
• Filters Micro-organisms
• Water repellent
• NR = Non reusable (single shift use only)
• D = Meets the clogging resistancerequirements of EN149:2001
This product meets the requirements of recently amended European Standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009, filtering facepiece respirators for use against particles. They should be used to protect the wearer from solid and non-volatile liquid particles only.
The fluid resistant qualities of the mask provide protection against fluid strikethrough.
Fluid resistance is measured in accordance with ASTM F1862-98 and ASTM F1862-00a standard test method for resistance of medical face masks to penetration by synthetic blood at 16.0kPa pressure.
Effective particle filtering is enhanced with inner and outer filtration layers.
A full copy of EN149:2001+A1:2009 can be purchased from the national standards body.
• Comfortable to wear
• Independently tested + certified
• 4x layers, fused construction
• Easy breathe
• Certified N95 face mask, FDA approved
• Single use disposal mask
• Seamless elastic loops
• Mouldable adjustable nose piece
• Padded inner nose detail for comfort